Header Ads

Success revels in 'dream come true' after Nigeria debut



The forward came off the bench for his maiden international appearance as the Super Eagles shared the spoils in a 1-1 stalemate against Terenga Lions
Watford forward Isaac Success hailed "a dream come true" after making his Nigeria debut.
Kelechi Iheanacho’s 83rd minute penalty rescued the Super Eagles from suffering their first defeat under
Gernot Rohr, and he is confident he will help the three-time Afcon kings qualify for the Fifa World Cup tournament in Russia next year.
 "It was a dream come true for me, and I thank God for being here representing my country," Success told BBC Sport.
"The energy is there, the mindset of bringing success to Nigeria and to Africa at the World Cup is there.
"I am happy now, I am fit, I am very sharp now and looking forward to the opportunity again.
"These young boys, and I am one of them, they are really hungry to do something.
"We want to do something different, something the fans have not seen in a long time. Success is guaranteed because now they have Success in the team."

No comments